Thursday, July 28, 2011

pennants

so, i am a little obsessed with the blog 
scout's honor co. as of late.
i seem to love everything they post.
my favorite are the never-ending vintage pennants
they seem to find.
and so it was that i was inspired to make my own.

 *(if you wanted to skip the sewing and just go for the 
hot glue gun, it would still look super cute, i do believe)

 don't you think mini-pennants would be the cutest 
party favors? 
i just might have to plan a party around that idea...
i also think it would be fun to make
city pennants like this one.
aw, the possibilities are endless...

6 comments:

  1. ahhh, such cuteness! love love these! will have to make some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! How did you get the cursive so nice for the Lucy one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i chose fonts that i liked, printed their names, traced them on the felt and then cut them out. my cursive is horrible, so i wouldn't have stood a chance doing it freehand...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these little banners!! I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! My kids are named Lucy and Finn too. :)

    ReplyDelete