Wednesday, September 5, 2012

painted rocks.

lucy and i like to play a little game where i let her click through my pinterest boards and then she picks something we can make together.  last weekend she decided on painted rocks.  considering my kids hand me an endless supply of rocks wherever we go to put in my pocket or my purse or the stroller or... you get the point.  needless to say, we had all the materials on hand for this one.  
i painted these three...

then, since i was feeling wildly outside my comfort zone (or really due to peer pressure from lucy that my rocks were boring and needed some color), i spruced one up a bit...

and i am happy to say that not only are they pretty, they can be quite useful.
bringing back the paper weight.
everyone can be expecting these for christmas...


and, one next to my bed just for good measure...


made anything fun from pinterest lately?

1 comment:

  1. i love those rocks! ruby is always requesting to paint rocks. we'll have to keep a lookout for lovely flat ones next time...just not from the people's yards on my street which seems to happen all too often. lovely post!

    ReplyDelete