Tuesday, April 26, 2011

fancying.

this sweet tightrope walking girl and her shy elephant.

this side braid and hat graced by those polka dots...
so perfect for a walk in the city.
hats always make me feel like i can walk with a 
bit of a strut while remaining anonymous in a crowd.

the happiness in yellow, turquoise and coral combined.
absolutely stunning, as is everything this girl does.

this amazing workspace in brooklyn.
makes me want a space of my own to create
something lovely.

this silly little print that made me giggle
(perhaps too much).
{via pinterest}

this beautiful "seaside" photo series.
makes me want to start planning 
a seaside vacation straightaway.

2 comments:

  1. Love that tightrope illustration!

    And that Jersey Shore picture made me laugh out loud! Love it. Seriously don't understand the appeal of that show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad i wasn't the only one laughing out loud at the jersey shore picture!

    ReplyDelete